a knitter navigates through life

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

oh thank god

Finally, that blessed time in Georgia has arrived. That time of year when the summer heat wave finally breaks and life is once again worth living. Oh, it's still hot, but it's not "oh my god I think I'm going to vomit" hot. The Best Roommate Ever and I are celebrating by keeping the windows open, which of course thrills the kitten beasts to no end. All I have to say is: Hallelujah.
And on that note, I'm off to the Red Cross, to let the nice people stick needles in my arm and drain my blood. Find your nearest donor center.

2 comments:

Megan: Dyer, Spinner and Weaver said...

Good for you to be giving blood! I used to give blood as often as they'd let me -- but can't now that I've received blood transfusions. If you can give blood, do it -- someone like me will be glad you did.

Debbie D said...

Yea!! for you for giving blood. Very simple thing to make a big difference in someone else's life.


Remember when I had cats. They would go nuts running around like banshees when the windows got opened finally at the beginning of fall. It was quite fun watching all the crazy action.