a knitter navigates through life

Sunday, September 30, 2007

And now for something . . . well, almost exactly the same

Hi, ho, your friendly neighborhood crazy person who is making a blanket. Blankets are large. Larger than you think they are. Large enough to, maybe, make you crazy with boredom and the sameness of it all. Behold, square #25.


After I finished this square and cast on for the next one, I had a small tantrum about how bored I was with these stupid squares and will it never end and the sock yarn in the stash is calling me, why will this blanket never end . . . you get the idea. And then I knit a few rounds on the new square and squealed, "Oooo! Pretty!" Thank God I'm easily entertained.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joining you in blanket black hole hell. At least you are knitting in Noro!

I'm at the part of no matter how much or how fast I knit, I am not gaining length. sigh