a knitter navigates through life

Monday, February 11, 2008

Just a quick FO and an obligatory cat picture

Because really, what else do I post?

Here are the completed baby cable rib socks, resting in the happiest place on earth. I finished them on Wednesday and they are every bit as soft and comfy and snuggly as I could wish.

I think these are going to be "home only" socks, because the heels, toes and cuffs are made from Cashsoft 4-ply, which is not reinforced, so I don't think it will wear well. They will be perfect for lounging around or wearing to bed on frosty winter nights.

I was greeted by this sight Thursday morning:

Jaymie will sleep on the laundry if he has to contort his big butt to do it. He is determined.

1 comment:

Debbie D said...

aw, man! You didn't put your feet on the table last night.