a knitter navigates through life

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

FYI

I learned something very useful today that I feel the need to pass along, in the off chance it may help others avoid my fate. When one works at a place with only one bathroom and lots of male coworkers who are incapable of knocking first, one should be really, really careful to utilize all available locking apparati , lest one get barged in on by one of said male coworkers. How did I learn this, you may ask? Why the same way I learn everything: the really, really hard way. Excuse me, I have to go die of embarrassment now.

4 comments:

Debbie D said...

oh I feel your pain.

Megan: Dyer, Spinner and Weaver said...

Oh, so sorry girlie. Hope none of your girlie parts were showing at the time.

jana said...

this happened to me in australia. there were no locks on the SHOWERS in one of the hostels. due to lack of a lock and failure of manners (who doesn't knock? seriously, come on, now) somewhere in holland there lives a guy who got an eyeful of jana. yep.

Yarn or Death said...

You know, after I read this last night, I had a dream where it happened to me!