a knitter navigates through life

Monday, April 7, 2008

Yarn Harlot!

She came. She saw. She made us laugh until we wet ourselves. (Well, metaphorically. I hope.) And she made the front page of the AJC. (Take THAT, knitting naysayers!)
The socks were indeed finished (barely) just in time for the Harlot.

Here is a picture of my post at the event. Kim, in her infinite wisdom, decided I had just the right blend of organization skills, crazed efficiency, the tactfulness born of years working in petting zoos, and manic bossiness to woman the box office and check in all of the 3 million knitters.

It was fine. I've worked July 4ths at Stone Mountain Park. You can't scare me.

And here she is in all her glory. Thanks, Steph! You gave the knitters of Atlanta an awesome time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You knit the best stuff! See you Thursday...
Meg