a knitter navigates through life

Friday, February 13, 2009

painting party

They say that friends help you move, but real friends help you move bodies. Well, I didn't have any bodies that needed moving (this time), but I did have a living room that desperately needed livening up. So last week, a bunch of my friends came over and we had a painting party.

Miss Rereading Proust, thinking she's backed up out of frame, but I was too quick for her.


Princess Jana Banana, taking a much-deserved break.

Gotta Knit, who will probably never forgive me for posting an unflattering picture of her butt on the internet. Disclaimer: her butt is much better-looking than those pants would have you believe.
And Carina, Wielder of the Paint Roller.

Ladies, I couldn't have done it without you, and I love you bunches! Sorry for posting unflattering pictures of you on the internet.


2 comments:

Eve said...

I see Jamie acting like a perfect angel in that picture.

Is the green the new color? I really like it.

Debbie D said...

Thanks for the disclaimer. My arse is one of my best assets or so I've been told.


By the way never bend over in a g-string bikini during college break at Panama City Beach.