a knitter navigates through life

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Party! Party!

I partied down with my favorite people last night at Treats for Breathing's big shindig (or should I say HIPdig? Ha! I crack me up.) Tons of fun. I had the best time. Happy birthday again, babe!
My uncle is in town this weekend (OK, in Cumming. We had a hard time explaining to him that no, Cumming was not Atlanta, and he was practically in Tennessee. Nonnatives. They don't understand these things. But I digress.) My family met him for dinner last night, but I was unable to attend due to celebrating TfB's exciting mobility and being put-back-together-ness. So my uncle calls and leaves a message on my cell phone, saying, "Hey, Kim. Your parents tell me you can't meet us for dinner because you have a knitting party? I told them next time, to just lie to me about where you are."
Sorry, Jeff.