a knitter navigates through life

Friday, October 5, 2007

more fun with coworkers, or reason #912 why BRE is the best roommate ever

I had a bad day at work the other day (because one of my idiot coworkers pointed out my belly fat and said "What's that?" What?!? Jerk.) I staggered home, complained at great length and volume to the Best Roommate Ever, and collapsed for a sanity-restoring nap. When I came down two hours later, restored to my sweet and charming self, I found this waiting for me.


Isn't she the sweetest? I don't think I've ever had a significant other, never mind a roommate, who was more thoughtful and considerate. Also, if you look closely, you will notice that she filled the cup with mint Hershey kisses, the kind you can only get at Christmas. What a doll! I love her. (No, you can't have her. She's mine! All mine!)

No comments: