a knitter navigates through life

Sunday, October 7, 2007

he's helping

As I've been doing all these squares, I've usually had a little bit of extra from each ball. I've saved these leftovers for no real reason (as the Yarn Harlot says, "Yarn good. Me keep yarn.") Or so I thought, until I realized I had an awful lot of leftovers. It turns out, as the fancy gram scale at work tells me, that I have enough, with Jana's generous contribution, for the last two squares. Sweet. I laid them all out yesterday to put them together into some sort of cohesive ball with non-ugly color progressions. (Purple should not come after orange.)

This

is what I was trying to do.


This is what actually happened.








Alex did not find the game as amusing as Jaymie.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

awe. that's what maisie and ghost like to do. yarn is good.