a knitter navigates through life

Saturday, August 18, 2007

RAIN, DAMMIT!

Yesterday the sky looked like this





all evening. Rain finally did happen, in the form of ten minutes of spitting, followed by immediate evaporation. Thanks, weather. That cooled things right off.

Even my favorite shirt did not help the weather along.


Today the weather is Freaking Hot, with -20% chance of rain, but all is well because the Best Roommate Ever and I have season 2 of House (love you, Netflix!) and I have one more repeat to finish on my latest square. We will watch Hugh Laurie smolder in that sexy, misanthropic way of his, and I will finish this square, dammit! I need a finished object so bad.

1 comment:

Debbie D said...

WHAT? It spit at your location? It just grumbled over here.

Oh, how I wish I could talk to my patients the way Dr. House does!


welcome back to the blog world!!!