a knitter navigates through life

Saturday, May 2, 2009

say hello to my leetle friend!



My caulk gun has been my very best friend for a few weeks while I've been caulking and painting all the (millions of miles of) trim in my bedroom. I am finally, finally finished, after having to buy more caulk twice, and running out of paint once. So now, can we please stop snickering when I say things like, "I need to go to the store to get more caulk" or "I can't believe I'm using so much caulk!" I mean, really.

2 comments:

Eve said...

I won't snicker since I've spent many hours with my caulk gun. In fact, I found one that I liked so much that I didn't want to share. (It actually stopped the instant you let the pressure off, which made it close to miraculous.)

rereadingproust said...

Don't be ashamed to admit that you love the caulk.