a knitter navigates through life

Thursday, August 7, 2008

New camera!

Newcameranewcameranewcameranewcamera!

My parents are shopping geniuses. It never fails. All you have to do is off-handedly mention that you might be thinking about looking into the possibility of checking out prices of (insert random thing), and within two weeks, they have found exactly what you were looking for, only better, for a crazy insane price. Touring their new house is stupefying. "I love that picture." "Oh, yeah, three dollars at an estate sale." "That's a really nice couch." "We found that at an outlet for 75 bucks." It is their superpower.

I was going to take pictures of my new supercoolamazing camera, and then I realized that would be silly. So here are some pictures taken WITH my new camera. (Demonstrating the function, see, instead of the form. I am a quick one.)

Alex says: Pet my belly, human slave! Until I get tired of it, whereupon I will signal that I am finished with you by biting your hand!


Oh my god, don't take a picture! Now you're going to post it on the internet, aren't you? Bad human slave! Bad! (stomps off, muttering "grumblegrumblestupidhumans")

1 comment:

Debbie D said...

Yea! For the new camera.


Now I know where you get your amazing shopping ability.