a knitter navigates through life

Friday, November 28, 2008

if it's not one thing, it's another . . .

So, housewarming party plans have been derailed already. I have an appointment at 3 that I can't move or skip. So . . . I seek opinions from those of you more socially ept than I. (Or from those just as socially inept as I am. I like opinions. If you've got one, throw it in.) Should I move the party to the next Saturday (the 13th)? Or is that edging into Christmas-crazy-busy-ness territory? Or, should I move the party to later in the day, say, starting at 5-ish? Or is that edging too close into dinner territory? I was going for a little afternoon gathering with snacks for noshing, because I really truly don't cook, and while the CDC is quite nearby, I don't want people to show up with the expectation that I'm capable of feeding them a non-fatal dinner. Halp!

1 comment:

Debbie D said...

How about that evening and we do a potluck noshing sorta thing. I,too, have an appointment on Saturday and depending on when your shindig is, I may move the appointment. Want to attend!